OPTEC SA, a subsidiary of the LASEA group, is a company located in the Mons region, and is specialized in customized laser optical solutions for micro-machining applications. Its applications cover the fields of medical devices and microtechnology in general.
As part of its expansion, the company is actively seeking an optical engineer (M/F).
- You are in charge of the assembly, within the allotted time, of the optical elements ensuring the satisfaction of the customer’s needs expressed in the specifications,
- You monitor the project in collaboration with the mechanical, electrical and IT designers from its design until it is sent to the customer.
- Receive and check the optical elements before assembly
- Mount and align the optical elements in the machine
- Validate the complete operation of the machine (with the electrical designer and the computer designer)
- Carry out the factory acceptance of the machines (FAT) with the customer
- Carry out part of the installations at the customer’s premises (SAT)
- Provide machine service for the optical part
- Write the user manuals (software and machine) associate the IT specialistwith the software manuals
- Carry out studies in the application lab, process development, …
- You have an engineering level in optics or equivalent by experience
- You master oral and written technical English
- You have a good command of IT tools: use of the cloud (Office 365 and basic Office: Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of laser technologies is an asset
- You are enterprising, pragmatic and autonomous
- You are flexible
- You have a strong taste for experimental manipulation
- You are organized
- You accept business trips
Optec offers you the opportunity to work in a very advanced technological field, with possibilities for career development.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com. Subject: Optical engineer – Optec
More info on Optec company here.